Post-breach analysis of an IT system
A post-hack analysis is the first step in finding the causes of an IT systems security incident. If you have a suspicion that your organisation's cyber security has been breached and you want to know what methods the hacker used, what part of the infrastructure was subjected to the incident and collect evidence, contact the Immunity Systems team.
Post-breach analysis of IT systems includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Locating the IP address from which the security breach incident occurred,
- Finding the vulnerability that was exploited during the incident,
- Verification of the security of associated IT systems,
- Searching for back doors left by the attacker on systems,
- Outlining and supporting the next steps, the implementation of which will reduce the risk of further incidents.